Monday, 2 August 2021

Secret Project Philden V3-14

Leaked secret photo PV3-14

We have another leaked photo as promised, only this one we can't make sense of. There is no date, no title and no indication of what this is supposed to represent. Suffice to say it looks like more mess in the making. More importantly, we've discovered a Philden Road post scheduled for Friday the 13th! Stay tuned!

>end transcript

Thursday, 29 July 2021

Secret Project Philden V3-13

Leaked secret photo PV3-13

We've got another Secret Project Philden V3 leaked photo for you! This one explains the here again, gone again road base above the overpass. It would appear there's still a bit of detailing to take place underneath. Next leaked photo due 4 days from now.

>end transcript

Sunday, 25 July 2021

Secret Project Philden V3-12

Hacked secret photo PV3-12

We've unearthed another hacked photo from the Philden Files! Simply marked Monday, June 28 2021 4:07:26 PM this one shows a lot of airbrushing leading us to think this isn't going to look like well manicured model railway track at all. More images to follow, stay tuned.

>end transcript

Wednesday, 21 July 2021

Secret Project Philden V3-11

Leaked secret photo PV3-11

Still no word on what has become of Philden Road, but our secret source has hacked another photo from Project Philden V3. We can only speculate from the oil stained rails in this photo taken in late June 2021, that this must be a fuel unloading track of some sorts. Secrecy around the project continues.

>end transcript