TOP 50 ranking achievement


The 2022 TOP 50 list of Model Railway Blogs and Websites is in... and Philden Model Railway has been ranked at 23rd! I wasn't even aware until someone from the United States brought it to my attention. After 7 years of building this blog, all those behind the scenes SEO tasks such as link building, uploading images, search engine submission, keywords, webcrawling and indexing have finally been recognised. Feedspot's 2022 Top 50 Model Railway Blogs and Websites was ranked by a panel of over 50 industry experts based on criteria more than a simple search result, and it was a particularly nice surprise to be 1 of only 4 Aussies named to such a prestigious list.


Number 1 position was taken out by Model Train Stuff.com

Number 23 was my own Philden Model Railway Blog

Having built several layouts prior to creating my first model railway blog, I only imagined the blog as a way to connect with other modellers and share the progress I was making with my first HO scale Australian layout Philden. The rest sort of followed from there. The version 2 Philden Road and now version 3 Philden Street Yard, the books, the YouTube videos and everything that has followed has kept that tradition going. For how long I do not know, but it will always be nice to look back in years to come and say that my model railway blog was at one time ranked in the World's TOP 50.

Thanks to all my loyal readers and subscribers. And thank you to my my wife Denise, who first suggested putting our names together to come up with the name Philden. You're the best wife a model railroader could ever ask for!

Flashback of Denise and I at the 2018 Stafford Heights Baptist Church Model Train Show.

Till next time...

Comments

Popular Posts