Weathered by Philden Showcase 1

Welcome to my first showcase featuring just some of the weathered models I have completed over the first month of launching my own airbrushing studio. All items are available for purchase while they last through my Philden eBay Shop below.


An SDS Models Victorian Railways VTQF distillate tanker.

An SDS Models VTQY Victorian Railways petrol tanker.

Another SDS Models Victorian Railways VTQF petrol tanker.

An Auscision Models NLJX New South Wales louvered van in faded blue.

An SDS Models NRWF Walker Meats NSW chilled meat wagon.



All models will come with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by me, as a thank you for supporting my efforts as a full-time writer. As explained in each listing, prices are based on individual resale value plus paints and labour. And you just might be purchasing a model that will feature in one of my upcoming Philden Model Railway presents books. Yes, a weathering book is in development to answer all your questions on how I did this and how do you do that?



For my own record...

Models sold 3/30

Comments

  1. Nice work Phil. Are you using photographs of actual wagons for reference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In most cases where I can find them Rob. Otherwise a similar wagon type with a different number has to suffice. Its a nice extension of the hobby when you haven't the room to expand.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil

Popular Posts