Weathered by Philden Showcase 2

Welcome to my second showcase of just some of the weathered models from my airbrushing studio that I have made available for purchase alongside my own books on my phildenmodelrailway eBay shop. All models are available for puchase while they last.


An Auscision Models NLKY New South Wales louvered van in patched and rusted grime.

Another Auscision Models NLKY NSW louvered van in multi-patched and rusted grime.

Yet another Auscision Models NLKY van, but this time in PTC blue (if you can tell).

An Auscision Models ex-WAGR louvered van, in faded MBAX Manildra Group yellow.

And another Auscision Models faded yellow MBAX Manildra group louvered van.


Once again, all models will be sent with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by myself as a thank you for supporting my efforts as a full-time writer/modeller. And who knows? You just might be purchasing a model that will feature in one of my upcoming books. Yes, a book on weathering is in the pipeline to answer all your questions. As previously explained, all prices are representative of their individual resale value plus paints and labour. Available while they last through the link to my eBay listings above.


For my own record...
Models sold 4/36

Comments

Popular Posts