Weathered by Philden Showcase 3

Welcome to my third showcase of just some of the models I have weathered over the past week. All are now available to purchase alongside my own books through my phildenmodelrailway eBay store.


An On Track Models NLBX heavily rusted New South Wales banana van.

Another On Track Models NSW NLBX banana van, this one modelled as though the signs fell off.

An Auscision Models Freight Australia VLCX louvered van rusted inside and out with doors replaced.

Another Auscision Models Freight Australia VLCX louvered van.

An SDS Models VTQF Victorian Railways petrol tanker.


Once again, all models purchased will come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity as a way of saying thanks for supporting my efforts as a full-time writer/modeller. That way if the model you purchase just so happens to be featured in one of my upcoming books, you'll have the certificate to prove it to your modelling friends! As explained previously, prices are based on individual resale value plus paints and labour. Available while they last through my phildenmodelrailway eBay listings (link here and above).


For my own record...
Models sold 8/42

Comments

Popular Posts