Wednesday 31 August 2022

Weathered by Philden Showcase 8

Here's another sample of just some of the Australian outline models that I have weathered this past week. There's been quite a few different examples I have already compiled for use in a future book, but I think I can still find an excuse to weather a few more...


An Auscision Models VHGF grain hopper. One side is signed for Carlton & United brewing...


...the other is decorated for V/Line Freight.


This NQYY Freightcorp container flat was once blue & yellow, and is also from Auscision Models.


Another Auscision model. this time an RKQF National Rail slab steel wagon.


This SDS Models 1980's era NZEF flat wagon was given a stressed timber deck finish.


And these SDS Models Victorian Railways U vans come up special with just a hint of flaking rust.



There's been so many other examples that I've weathered for my own roster which I will showcase later running on my layout. However, these models are all available to purchase through my eBay store while they last. Click on this link to go straight to the toys, hobbies > model train carriages section of my own listings to see all my weathered models. Or, you can just view everything that I'm selling here, including my own range of books on my phildenmmodelrailway page.


Weathered by Philden certificate with each model. Non Genuine without my signature... 


For my own record...

Models sold 32/89

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil