Tuesday 11 October 2022

Trackside Tips Video Review

Australian Model Railway News September 2022

A huge shout-out to Will James for a great review of my new book Model Railway Trackside Tips that was featured on the latest episode of Australian Model Railway News, (above). If you haven't already checked out Will's monthly program, then you're missing out on everything that's new in model trains in Australia. There's even a FREE GIVEAWAY of a copy of my latest book PLUS one of Will's signature beanies to be won, details which of course are in the above episode. His website Will James Railways is also a great place to view his own railway photography and growing range of merchandise, (I've personally been collecting his railway pins over the past year or so).


Behind the scenes I'm busy laying out my next book, Model Railway Scenery Secrets, and have just received the finished cover artwork for the next book after that, which I am keeping secret for a big reveal later in the year. So if all goes to plan, I will have three Philden Model Railway books available by this Christmas, and a fourth to follow early in 2023. Make sure you follow my blog so you can hear all about it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil