Friday 1 October 2021

Favourite Australian Railway Scenes

60 page premium colour 8" x 10" Hard/Softcover/eBook


Here's the first of many surprise announcements to fill my readers in with what I've been up to during the course of a very busy year. Available as of today, 1st October, 2021, is Favourite Australian Railway Scenes, the follow up book to last year's well received Favourite Australian Railway Stations. Once again, I've tried to keep the cost of a premium full colour 8" x 10" book attractive, and at roughly $40 AUD for the softcover paperback version (plus postage), this 60 page collection features 80 uninterrupted images of a wide array of railway scenes from across Australia.


Both hard and softcover copies are available now to order for immediate shipment directly from Blurb in Melbourne, as well as in eBook format from just $4.99 AUD or .PDF at $6.99 for reading on your PC. As part of a huge push in the second half of 2021 to increase my library of available work, this book marks my 11th title now in print. With a career spanning back to the release of my first novel The Long Way Home in 2006, now more than ever, I'm really needing to lean on my writing as a main income source, rather than just a side project. While I next turn my attention to the re-release of my library of novels, there may just be another railway surprise in order to close out the year.


I also would like to express my appreciation to all my loyal readers for their past support in spreading the word. Getting physical copies onto bookstore shelves has become financially near impossible and riddled with political minefields to negotiate. Mastering the art of doing everything yourself is now as important as having an idea for a book in the first place, and if Favourite Scenes is as well received as Favourite Stations has been, then there will definitely be a third instalment to follow in 2022! I've already received a number of requests for a book on Australian locomotives, and it is just a matter of again wading through more than 10,000 of my own images to collate a book of the standout images.


So please, tell a friend. Give it a like on Facebook, or just satisfy your curiosity by clicking the link below to preview the first 15 pages. Apple readers will soon be able to find the title on Apple's iStore, and I'll have a special offer of signed copies available through my eBay store in the coming months.


  


I really appreciate your support!

Phill O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil