Monday 24 January 2022

Working The Yard B65


Here's my second fully edited operating session on Philden Street Yard. For the sake of the story, West Coast Railway's B65 is on lease to Freight Australia and has been based as the yard shunter in Philden Street while Freight Australia's P19 and A81 are in the workshop waiting fitment with decoders. B65 is 'working the yard' with wagons from Shepparton that have just been taken off the Tocumwal Goods. Sound equipped loco highlights, so sound on. Enjoy!


P.S. No puppets were harmed in the making of this film.... yet. But I now have to keep Puffin' Phill under lock and key, as a friend wants to 'get rid of him' next time he's over for a visit.


P.S.S. I also sourced a Lokpilot 8 pin decoder for my A Class to get one of my DC locos converted over to DCC. I'll keep my Freight Victoria A81 as the quiet loco on my layout for when I have the TV on. I still have my Freight Australia P19 and Steve Irwin NR75 Ghan locos in limbo, waiting for me to decide on whether to convert them to DCC or DCC sound equipped. I can't afford to fix either of them just right now, and there's no 21 pin decoders to be found anyway, so it's a problem for another time. I just need my sound equipped Indigenous NR's to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil