Sunday 6 March 2022

Working The Yard B80


Here's my 3rd video operating session, this time with my latest sound equipped locomotive B80 The Murraylander doing the do in The Yard. I love the subtle differences between B80 and my B65 West Coast Railway 'Smurf'. Don't know if anyone else has picked up on the difference in the sound file between the two? I swear that B80 has a slightly different low idle sound compared to the B65. Unless it is me imagining things, Auscision Models have done an amazing job recording the sound files from actual B Class locos. Sound on to enjoy!


P.S. Puffin' Bill the Puppet is back! Think I have to keep him opening and closing all my videos from this point on or it just won't be the same. This one's for you Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil