Friday 9 December 2022

Philden Street Yard Episode 7


Another video update from my YouTube channel. This time I give a walk through on how to clean your model railway track using a method straight from my own book Model Railway Trackside Tips.


And before I get inundated with comments on why I don't use this particular product, or didn't mention that one... Let me just say yes, I know there are a myriad of different track cleaning chemicals, solutions and under carriage felt pads on the market. But here's the thing. I'm not getting paid to endorse anyone's product, recieving sponsorship of any kind or being paid for advertising on my blog or books. So why not just show people a cheap do-it-yourself method instead, that for the past decade has provided me with ultra reliable operation on all of my layouts? Sounds simple enough to me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit Philden. I hope you'll book a return ticket soon. Cheers, Phil